Error in sim of histogram-SMI example

Hi,

I’ve been trying to migrate my designs to the new SMI protocol and have run into this error when simulating:

cd /opt/sdaccel-builder/eTeak && PATH=/opt/sdaccel-builder/eTeak/bin:/opt/sdaccel-builder/smi/bin:/opt/sdaccel-builder/go-root/bin:/opt/Xilinx/SDx/2017.1.op/bin:/opt/sdaccel-builder:/opt/Xilinx/SDx/2017.1.op/Vivado/bin:/opt/Xilinx/SDx/2017.1.op/bin:/opt/Xilinx/SDx/2017.1.op/Vivado/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin GOPATH="/mnt/.reco-work/vendor" /usr/bin/time -ao /mnt/times.out -f “verilog,%e,%M” ./go-teak-smi build --full-imports -O -p100 --ports 2 /mnt/main.go -o “/mnt/.reco-work/sdaccel/verilog”/main.v
go-teak-smi: /mnt/.reco-work/vendor/src/github.com/ReconfigureIO/sdaccel/verilog/sda_kernel_ctrl_param.v: openFile: does not exist (No such file or directory)
/opt/sdaccel-builder/sdaccel-builder.mk:118: recipe for target ‘"/mnt/.reco-work/sdaccel/verilog"/main.v’ failed
make: *** ["/mnt/.reco-work/sdaccel/verilog"/main.v] Error 1
334232e6-183e-4a84-9f9a-3a80fb7198e9

…I’m seeing the same error with the histogram SMI example (see above). I’m runnign with reco 0.5.1.

Any clues?

thanks,
Mark

I’m seeing the same, or very similar, error when I run a build of the histogram-SMI example.

Hi Mark,

It looks like the vendored sdaccel library needs an update. I’ll release a new version of examples shortly to cover that. In the meantime, if you delete the glide.lock file then run glide install (assuming you have a full go environment set up and glide installed) that will force an update of the library. I’ve just tested this process myself against the histogram-array-SMI example and this worked.

If you’re not using glide you can delete /vendor/github.com/ReconfigureIO/sdaccel and clone https://github.com/ReconfigureIO/sdaccel into its place.

Max

Thanks Max, that seems to have fixed it.